Psychological health and safety at work (ISO 45003) On-demand eLearning
Psychological health and safety at work (ISO 45003) On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 4 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £365 + VAT Book now Available to book: Virtual instructor led training View details
Learn how to manage psychosocial risk across your organization as part of an ISO 45001 occupational health & safety management system. Following the recommendations of ISO 45003, you’ll learn what creates psychosocial risk and take steps to manage or eliminate it.
Before accessing this on-demand eLearning, you’ll need to have a good understanding of ISO 45001. The training suits anyone who supports psychological health and well-being in your organization including those in health and safety, human resource, compliance or operational roles.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand the key concepts and structure of ISO 45003 and the background of occupational stress. On completion, you’ll come away with an internationally recognized BSI certificate from your partner in learning.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will you benefit?
The on-demand course will help you to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45003
- Manage risks and opportunities associated with psychological health
- Take steps to put health, safety and well-being at the heart of your organization
- Better serve workers and customers for the future
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI training certificate
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Identify why psychosocial risk management is important to an organization and recall its benefits
- Describe the background of ISO 45003 and its intended outcome
- Discuss the introduction to occupational stress
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Describe the key concepts and structure of ISO 45003
- Explain the main recommendations of ISO 45003
Anyone who is involved in supporting your organization’s psychological health and well-being and psychosocial risk management.
This may include health and safety, occupational health, human resource, compliance and risk and operational teams and managers.
This eLearning course is ideal if you need a refresh or cannot attend one of our tutor-led classroom or virtual training courses.
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.