Learn how to manage psychosocial risk across your organization as part of an ISO 45001 occupational health & safety management system. Following the recommendations of ISO 45003, you’ll learn what creates psychosocial risk and take steps to manage or eliminate it.
Before taking this one-day course, you’ll need to have a good understanding of ISO 45001. The training suits anyone who supports psychological health and well-being in your organization including those in health and safety, human resource, compliance or operational roles.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand the key concepts and structure of ISO 45003 and the background of occupational stress. And by attending this course in the classroom or via our live online training, you’ll be guided by an expert BSI tutor and can interact with like-minded peers from other organizations. This provides a safe environment to ask questions to help embed your knowledge.
On completion, you’ll come away with an internationally recognized BSI certificate from your partner in learning.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45003
- Manage risks and opportunities associated with psychological health
- Take steps to put health, safety and well-being at the heart of your organization
- Better serve workers and customers for the future
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI training certificate
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in supporting your organization’s psychological health and well-being and psychosocial risk management.
This may include health and safety, occupational health, human resource, compliance and risk and operational teams and managers.
Pre-requisites: Delegates will need a good understanding of ISO 45001 and ideally will have attended: An understanding of ISO 45001/ISO 45001 Requirements Training Course.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Identify why psychosocial risk management is important to an organization and recall its benefits
- Describe the background of ISO 45003 and its intended outcome
- Discuss the introduction to occupational stress
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Describe the key concepts and structure of ISO 45003
- Explain the main recommendations of ISO 45003
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.