Managing Flexible Working Training Course
Managing Flexible Working Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote Available to book: £325 + VAT Book your place
New to the line management of flexible workers or looking to implement flexible working patterns in your workplace? Look no further.
This one-day course (also available as on-demand eLearning) will guide you through all the need-to-know elements that form a smart working culture.
By attending, you'll gain an overview of flexible working and the associated opportunities and solutions to overcome potential barriers - so you feel prepared to implement improvements in your organization.
How will you benefit?
You will learn to:
- Identify the drivers and benefits of smart working
- Recognize the interdisciplinary approach to Smart Working, as set out in PAS 3000:2015
- Determine key techniques for re-thinking ways of working
- Review new models of the workplace that support smart working
- Describe how to use technologies to support smart ways of working
- Communicate how to promote a smart working culture, and recognize the management skills needed to work effectively within this culture
- Define the route map to implementation
- Explain the role of leaders in supporting Smart Working implementation
Those who are new to line management of flexible workers, those with a similar aspiration, or those implementing flexible working patterns in the workplace who are looking for an introduction to flexible working and the associated opportunities and solutions to overcome potential barriers.
Globally recognized BSI certificate of attendance, upgraded to a certificate of competence upon successful completion of the end of course assessment
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.