Globally recognized BSI certificate of attendance, upgraded to a certificate of competence upon successful completion of the end-of-course assessment.
Managing Flexible Working On-demand eLearning
Managing Flexible Working On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 3 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £365 + VAT Book your place Available to book: Find out more
New to the line management of flexible workers or looking to implement flexible working patterns in your workplace? Look no further.
This three-hour eLearning course will guide you through all the need-to-know elements that form a smart working culture.
By enrolling, you'll gain an overview of flexible working and the associated opportunities and solutions to overcome potential barriers - so you feel prepared to implement improvements in your organization.
On-demand - learning that’s even more flexible
This online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility. You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will you benefit?
You will learn to:
- Identify the drivers and benefits of smart working
- Recognize the interdisciplinary approach to Smart Working, as set out in PAS 3000:2015
- Determine key techniques for re-thinking ways of working
- Review new models of the workplace that support smart working
- Describe how to use technologies to support smart ways of working
- Communicate how to promote a smart working culture, and recognize the management skills needed to work effectively within this culture
- Define the route map to implementation
- Explain the role of leaders in supporting Smart Working implementation
Those who are new to the line management of flexible workers, those with a similar aspiration, or those implementing flexible working patterns in the workplace who are looking for an introduction to flexible working and the associated opportunities and solutions to overcome potential barriers.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.