Today's workplace environment is radically different to that of just ten years ago. Changing circumstances across the globe have thrown up unique sets of challenges and new areas of risk, as well as innovative solutions. The primary responsibility of every organization remains the same: to provide an environment that minimizes risks and protects its workers.
BSI's new report on health and safety discusses priority topics for organizations, including:
- Improving organizational resilience with OH&S management
- Psychological health in the workplace
- The benefits of global OH&S standards
- Health and safety at work in SMEs
- The role of trade unions in advocating OH&S
- Occupational Health & Safety standards
Use the form below to download your copy.