Smart Working Principles and Good Practice (PAS 3000:2015) Training Course
Smart Working Principles and Good Practice (PAS 3000:2015) Training CourseLevel Specialist Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote
The nature of work is changing as a result of new technologies, new approaches to the design of workplaces and aspirations; both for greater productivity in organizations and improved wellbeing for employees. Smart Working provides a strategic and integrated approach to modernizing working practices in this context, and delivering benefits across the ‘triple bottom line’ – to organizations, individuals and the environment.
The importance of this course is brought into sharp focus by the business continuity requirements of organizations during the COVID-19 crisis, and will help prepare you for future threats and disruptions. This course will take you beyond the reactionary remote working measures implemented by many organizations towards a systematic approach that will support greater resilience, alongside a range of other organizational benefits.
This course will help you understand the key concepts of Smart Working and the importance of taking an integrated approach to the transformational change involved. You’ll learn the terminology involved, the areas within organizations that need to change and the skills needed in the various disciplines involved, and in particular, the real estate, technology and people functions.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
• Understand the key principles and benefits of Smart Working
• Learn from examples in leading organizations
• Gain insights into the key changes needed to bring about change
• Develop the knowledge and skills to set up and coordinate a programme of implementation
On completion of this training you’ll be able to:
• Identify the drivers and benefits of Smart Working
• Recognize interdisciplinary approach to Smart Working, as set out in PAS 3000:2015
• Determine key techniques for re-thinking ways of working
• Review new models of the workplace that support Smart Working
• Describe how to use technologies to support 21st century ways of working
• Communicate how to promote a Smart Working culture, and recognize the management skills needed to work effectively within this culture
• Define the route map to implementation
• Explain the role of leaders in supporting Smart Working implementation
Participants will typically be from medium to large organizations involved in developing strategic programmes to modernise ways of working, workplaces, technologies and processes.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.