Road to Net Zero. Terminology and Principles
Road to Net Zero. Terminology and PrinciplesLevel Specialist Duration 2 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £365 + VAT Book now
This training course is designed to outline the principles, language and the steps your organization can take on the road to net zero. If you’re a non-sustainability senior professional eager to understand what the road to net zero involves, this is for you.
During this two-hour course, you will learn the steps to begin your carbon neutral journey on the road to net zero. You will develop your knowledge of the relevant legal, regulatory and supply chain factors that influence an organization’s ability to get there.
As your partner in learning, we will provide interactive course materials and online resources to put what you learn into context. You will leave with a strong understanding of recommended next steps, including the key decisions around independent 3rd party verification or validation to PAS 2060.
How will you benefit?
- Gain the confidence to talk about the road to net zero with your colleagues and external stakeholders
- Develop foundational knowledge you can build on
- Receive an internationally recognized BSI training academy certificate of attendance
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Define the key terms associated with the Road to Net Zero
- Identify the relevant legal, regulatory, and supply chain drivers to achieve Net Zero and their relevance to organizations
- Identify the steps an organization will take to achieve Net Zero
- Non-sustainability senior professionals and executives looking to develop an understanding around the language, principles, and roadmap to Net Zero
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months and have access to detailed course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.