Product Safety Management
Product Safety ManagementLevel Specialist Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £960 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
This course will cover the similarities and differences between requirements of the BRCGS Standard for Food Safety and the Food Safety Modernization Act’s (FSMA) Preventive Controls rule.
BRCGS’ HARPC course is not a substitute for the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Preventive Controls course. HARPC encompasses far more in the way of food safety assessment and control than a traditional hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) plan.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe how the BRCGS Standard for Food Safety aligns with FSMA's Preventive Controls rule
- Explain the BRCGS Standards and HARPC requirements for development and management of a food safety plan
- Adapt a BRCGS food safety management system (FSMS) to meet Preventive Controls regulation
- Review common non-conformities related to HACCP and HARPC found in BRCGS audits
- Review risk analysis principles
Operational, Quality and Technical staff responsible for developing and the dayto-day management of the HARPC plan and BRCGS Professionals.
- Detailed course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.