Level 2 HACCP Training Course (On Demand)
Level 2 HACCP Training Course (On Demand)Level Understanding Duration 5 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £385 + VAT Book now
The principles of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) underpin food safety management systems globally, and form the basis for standards and schemes such as ISO 22000 and GFSI-recognised Schemes. This Level 2 HACCP course will enable food businesses to train staff on these principles, in preparation for their joining a HACCP team, or to underpin their knowledge of food safety management systems.
How will you benefit?
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Define HACCP and explain why it was developed
- Identify the different hazards in food production
- Explain the concept and practice of prerequisite programs for HACCP
- Describe each of the 12 steps of HACCP
- Explain the process of reviewing the HACCP plan
- Identify legislation relating to HACCP
The course modules cover:
- HACCP – what it is and why it was developed
- Benefits of implementing a HACCP system
- Different types of hazards in food production
- Prerequisite programs for HACCP
- The 12 steps of HACCP
- Reviewing the HACCP plan
This course is an ideal introduction to HACCP, in particular for any staff joining a HACCP team on site including:
- Production and operations
- Purchasing and supply
On successful completion, receive a digital Level 2 HACCP certificate, available immediately.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.