ISO/IEC 27400:2022 Cybersecurity - IoT Security and Privacy - guidelines
ISO/IEC 27400:2022 Cybersecurity - IoT Security and Privacy - guidelinesLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote
As IoT devices and applications proliferate in society, so has the need to protect the security and privacy of the data that is collected, processed or stored on these types of devices. This course provides a summary of the characteristics, stakeholders, life cycles and risk sources of IoT systems. ISO/IEC 27400:2022 contains guidance on controls that may be applied to enhance the security and privacy of these systems.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the risks, principles and controls for security and privacy of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Gain an insight into the terminology most commonly associated with the IoT
Upon completion of this training, delegates will gain an overview of ISO 27400:2022 Cybersecurity-IoT security and privacy - guidelines and will be able to:
- Comprehend the terms and definitions associated with IoT systems
- Recognize the IoT concepts including the characteristics and stakeholders of IoT systems
- Identify the risk sources for IoT systems
- Gain familiarity with the security and privacy controls applicable for IoT systems
This course is applicable to practitioners of IoT implementation, IoT system auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing IoT solutions
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their IoT system solutions and the associated security and privacy practitioners
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognised BSI training course certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.