ISO/IEC 17025Level Understanding Duration 40 minutes Available to book: On-demand elearning £85 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Buy multiple licences
The general requirement for the testing and calibration laboratories is critically important to both you and your customers. That’s why BSI has developed a short session that makes you and your teams aware of what requirements are and why is it important to ensure good laboratory practices. Understanding the consequences of poor or improper practices and the effect it has on your organization and its reputation. We’ll also consider how you are a vital piece of a larger jigsaw and what you can do to help your organization meet its quality objectives.
Having a consistent level of awareness across an organization can support employees to make informed decisions, enabling them to navigate complex situations with clarity and confidence. Ensuring everyone has a shared fundamental understanding of your management system can help embed continual improvement and maximize the benefits of having ISO/IEC 17025.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
BSI’s on-demand courses are market-leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
How will learners benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you and your teams will be able to:
- Understand why meeting the requirements is important
- Identify the benefits of good laboratory practices in your organization
- Understand the impact of poor practices
- Identify what you can do to support the effective implementation of the requirements in your organization
- Describe what an ISO/IEC17025 requirements management system is
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
• Explain the history and development of ISO/IEC 17025
• Describe what ISO/IEC 17025 requirements are
• Identify and understand the benefits of meeting the requirements
• Recognize the terms and definitions used
• Identify key concepts, and principles for implementing the requirements.
• Understand processes for controlling the risk associated with the testing or calibration
This course is suitable for all levels of staff involved with establishing, implementing, and maintaining laboratory quality and technical systems.
On completion, delegates will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.