ISO 55001 Implementation
ISO 55001 ImplementationLevel Implementation Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1485 + VAT Book your place
Be confident that you can efficiently meet the organization’s expectations with a robust asset management with our world-class asset management trainers on our Implementation Training Course to ensure your asset management system ISO 55001 compliant.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement exceptional asset management standards in your organization. In becoming a qualified implementer you can also set the highest standard of management of the assets of your organization. You will also take away sound knowledge of ISO 55001, the AMS framework, how best to apply this.
You will learn how to develop an implementation plan, establish the necessary documentation, monitor your educational organization management system and achieve continuous improvement of a quality step-by-step.
How will you benefit?
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 55001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 55001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AMS
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regards to ISO 55001
- Implement key elements and requirements of ISO 55001
- Typical framework for the application of ISO 551001
- Consider the key concepts and requirements of ISO 55001 from the application perspective
- Implement the key concepts and requirements of ISO 55001
- The documented information requirements specified in ISO 55001
- Use gap analysis to conduct a basic audit of your current system
All are responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising / auditing the asset management system and ISO 55001: 2019
There are no formal prerequisites, but it is recommended that you have some understanding of the likely risks your organization faces.
- Detailed course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.