ISO 22301:2019 Requirements On-demand eLearning
ISO 22301:2019 Requirements On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 4 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £365 + VAT Book your place
ISO 22301:2019 is designed to help organizations understand, manage and reduce their risks around business continuity.
Our on-demand eLearning course will help you understand the principles of ISO 22301:2019 and the methods and techniques available to you. It will help you understand how the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 provide the basis of an effective BCMS and the roles individuals will need to play.
You’ll learn about ISO 22301:2019 common terms and definitions, as well as the key concepts and requirements.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will you benefit?
- Understand the importance and benefits of having an effective BCMS in place
- Understand the content of ISO 22301:2019 and how it will improve your business
- Identify and manage risks to business continuity
- Inspire customer and partner trust
- Protect your organization’s reputation
- Benchmark your own business continuity management practices with recognized best practice
- Integrate ISO 22301:2019 with other management system standards
- You will also be able to inform your organization’s senior management of the requirements of the standard, to help them decide on the next steps to take.
You’ll be able to:
- Define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recall the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301:2019
Anyone involved in advising, planning, implementing or maintaining an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS.
This eLearning course is ideal if you need a refresh or cannot attend one of our tutor-led classroom or virtual training courses.
To benefit from the expertise of a tutor, and interaction with other delegates, choose the virtual online or classroom version of this course.
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.