ISO 22301:2019 Requirements Training Course
ISO 22301:2019 is designed to help organizations understand, manage and reduce their risks around business continuity.
Our 1 day course will help you understand the principles of ISO 22301:2019 and the methods and techniques available to you. It will help you understand how the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 provide the basis of an effective BCMS and the roles individuals will need to play.
With the full support of a world-class BSI tutor, you’ll learn about ISO 22301:2019 common terms and definitions, as well as the key concepts and requirements.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of a business continuity management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course >
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in advising, planning, implementing or maintaining an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS.
It would be advantageous if you have a basic understanding of business continuity principles and terminology.
We also recommend delegates understand whether a BCMS is currently employed in their organizations.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recall the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301:2019
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the importance and benefits of having an effective BCMS in place
- Understand the content of ISO 22301:2019 and how it will improve your business
- Identify and manage risks to business continuity
- Inspire customer and partner trust
- Protect your organization’s reputation
- Benchmark your own business continuity management practices with recognized best practice
- Integrate ISO 22301:2019 with other management system standards
- You will also be able to inform your organization’s senior management of the requirements of the standard, to help them decide on the next steps to take.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate