ISO 22301:2019 Requirements Training Course
ISO 22301:2019 Requirements Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £775 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
ISO 22301:2019 is designed to help organizations understand, manage and reduce their risks around business continuity.
Our 1 day course will help you understand the principles of ISO 22301:2019 and the methods and techniques available to you. It will help you understand how the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 provide the basis of an effective BCMS and the roles individuals will need to play.
With the full support of a world-class BSI tutor, you’ll learn about ISO 22301:2019 common terms and definitions, as well as the key concepts and requirements.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of a business continuity management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course >
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the importance and benefits of having an effective BCMS in place
- Understand the content of ISO 22301:2019 and how it will improve your business
- Identify and manage risks to business continuity
- Inspire customer and partner trust
- Protect your organization’s reputation
- Benchmark your own business continuity management practices with recognized best practice
- Integrate ISO 22301:2019 with other management system standards
- You will also be able to inform your organization’s senior management of the requirements of the standard, to help them decide on the next steps to take.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recall the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301:2019
Anyone involved in advising, planning, implementing or maintaining an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS.
It would be advantageous if you have a basic understanding of business continuity principles and terminology.
We also recommend delegates understand whether a BCMS is currently employed in their organizations.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.