ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Senior Management Transition Briefing
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Senior Management Transition BriefingLevel Specialist Duration 2 hours Available to book: In-house Request a quote
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s Service Management System (SMS) and the successful delivery of services.
This executive session highlights the differences in top management leadership and commitment requirements between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to service management
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in relation to your SMS
- Gain confidence in understanding the revised standard and your responsibilities
- Be ready to lead the transition to the revised standard, with the appropriate resource
- Communicate the importance of meeting SMS requirements
- Promote a culture supporting the intended outcomes of the SMS
- Find out about the BSI transition arrangements
You’ll learn about:
- What ISO/IEC is 20000-1 and the reasons for its revision
- Reminder: Top management and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 changes to the top management requirements
- Overview of the main differences in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors and a summary of top management involvement
Senior managers of organizations operating an existing ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 SMS and wishing to transition to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.