ISO 14001 Implementer Certified Professional
ISO 14001 Implementer Certified ProfessionalLevel Certified professional Duration 3 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training Instructor led training Request a quote
Assure confidence in your implementing expertise with our ISO 14001 Implementer Certified Professional qualification.
By successfully completing a combination of courses and assessments, you’ll earn a BSI qualification and the right to use a BSI Mark of Trust, that you can proudly display - validating your expertise.
This gives complete confidence to your customers, employer and supply chain that you have the right skills and competence.
Which qualification will I achieve?
On successful completion, you’ll receive a BSI Mark of Trust that can be shared across your network of contacts.
This qualification builds on your existing BSI ISO 14001 Implementer Practitioner qualification, and includes the following modules:
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Implementer (2-day training course)
Learners will be able to:
- Communicate the benefits of aligning a management system to ISO 14001:2015
- Identify the roles, responsibilities, and behaviours of an effective Lead Implementer
- Be able to conduct a gap analysis of a management system against ISO 14001:2015 criteria
- Produce an ISO 14001 implementation plan
- Be able to engage implementation stakeholders to support the implementation of changes to align the management system to ISO 14001
- Be able to present an implementation plan for ISO 14001 alignment to top management and senior stakeholders
- Produce project objectives that are aligned to the project scope and intended outcomes
- Produce tools to support and enable project team members to meet their objectives
- Produce aspects and impacts register to take account of an organization’s context, objectives, risks, and opportunities
- Produce a project risk register and associated controls to support stakeholders to manage risks when completing their actions
- Be able to hold project team meetings and coordinate project activities
Produce an environmental audit programme and resources to support the conduct of environmental audits within an organization
- Produce a corrective action plan
- Be able to close a project and capture lessons learnt to support the demonstration of organizational learning
Advanced Implementation (1-day training course)
Learners will be able to:
- Outline the different project and programme management models
- Explain the key features of running an agile project
- Explain the key features of running a rapid prototyping project
- Explain the key features of running a waterfall project
- Outline the interventions to help develop a continual improvement culture
- Outline the interventions to help manage a high-performing team
- Explain the key features of the project lead mentoring programme
- Each course is followed by an online multiple-choice examination
- Delegates must pass the examination to be awarded the qualification
- Those who are responsible for leading the implementation and upgrade the management system in their organization
- Globally recognized BSI certificate of attendance for each course, upgraded to a certificate of competence upon successful completion of the post-course assessments
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.