IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental ManagementLevel Specialist Duration 40 hours Available to book: £540 + VAT Contact us to book Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management provides a solid foundation of environment and sustainability knowledge to build on, and covers a wide range of environment and sustainability principles.
How will you benefit?
- Boost your career prospects
- Contribute fully to the environmental sustainability of your organisation
- Entitled to Associate membership of IEMA (AIEMA)
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management course covers:
- Implications of global trends for the environment, society, the economy and for organisations
- Sustainable business/governance principles
- Environmental Principles
- Major policy and legislation
- Major tools, techniques, systems and practices to improve sustainability performance
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions
- Data collection, analysis and evaluation
- Research and planning for sustainable solutions
- Effective communications and feedback
- Stakeholder engagement
- Tools and techniques to identify opportunities and risks
- Environmental and sustainability performance improvement
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is assessed by a 1-hour multiple choice exam, which is completed online.
- Anyone who has recently become involved in environmental management
- This is a Distance Learning Course
- Detailed course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.