Health and Safety Hazards and Controls On-demand eLearning
Health and Safety Hazards and Controls On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 16 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £1385 + VAT Book your place
The aim of this course is to introduce you to main workplaces hazards. The majority of these hazards are common to all workplaces and sectors, whilst others are more relevant to particular industries.
There are also two modules introducing the basic principles associated with Welfare and first aid and Personal protective equipment (PPE)
eLearning - training that’s even more flexible
If you require an overview occupational hazards and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will you benefit?
- Understand how to identify risks and assess them using tools and methodologies
- Utilize a selection of tools and methodologies used in risk assessment
- Correctly identify the key actions that should be taken after a risk assessment exercise has been completed.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe what emergency planning involves in the context of an OH&SMS
- List the events that typically occur during an emergency
- Ask key questions that check if an effective emergency plan is in place
- Anyone involved in the ISO 45001 implementation
- ISO 45001 internal and lead auditors
- Anyone involved in health and safety
- Health and Safety Representatives and Trade Union representatives
- All Employees
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.