HACCP Foundation On-demand eLearning
HACCP Foundation On-demand eLearningLevel Understanding Duration 5 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £385 + VAT Book now
This on-demand course has been developed for food handlers and other staff in food manufacturing who need to understand the principles of HACCP. The course covers the concept of HACCP, hazards present in food, and how the 12 steps of HACCP are used to control and monitor these effectively in food production. The course has been written by food safety auditors and trainers and can be accessed on-demand by learners.
The course modules cover:
1. HACCP – what it is and why it was developed
2. Benefits of implementing a HACCP system
3. Different types of hazards in food production
4. Prerequisite programs for HACCP
5. The 12 steps of HACCP
6. Reviewing the HACCP plan
How will you benefit?
- Access your training at a time and location convenient to you
- Interactive learning through activities and quizzes
- On successful completion of the assessment, download your digital certificate immediately
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Define HACCP and explain why it was developed
- Identify the different hazards in food production
- Explain the concept and practice of prerequisite programs for HACCP
- Describe each of the 12 steps of HACCP
- Explain the process of reviewing the HACCP plan
- Identify legislation relating to HACCP
This introductory course is ideal for those in food production roles who may be responsible for any of the control, monitoring or corrective action procedures involved in the HACCP plan. It is ideal preparation for any staff new to the HACCP team.
Job roles could include:
- Production and operations
- Purchasing and supply
- Senior management (non-food)
- Office and HR teams
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months
Upon successful completion of an exam, you will be awarded with a certificate of achievement
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.