A Guide to Writing a HACCP Plan Training Course
A Guide to Writing a HACCP Plan Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 2 days Available to book: In-house Request a quote
This two-day training course aims to facilitate your knowledge and understanding of the CODEX HACCP risk assessment process.
This course details the CODEX HACCP methodology for the 5 preliminary steps and 7 principles required in the development of HACCP plans. Specific insight will be gained in:
- Application of HACCP methodology to meet the expectations of GFSI Food Safety Standards
- Verification activities required to maintain an effective HACCP based food safety management system
Through references to current food product and process examples, you’ll develop practical skills and confidence to participate or lead a HACCP team in your workplace.
How will you benefit?
This course will provide food industry professionals with the essential knowledge and skills to actively participate in the development and verification of HACCP plans.
This course will help you:
- Advance your understanding of the importance of preventative food safety management systems
- Engage in a proactive process to identify significant food safety hazards and determine critical control points to ensure the safety of your product and process
- Apply the HACCP food safety risk assessment methodology to your products and processes to facilitate safe food production and meet compliance requirements of food safety standards
- Develop a scientifically sound, preventative food safety management system
- Apply risk-based thinking to improve the resilience of your food safety management system
By attending this course you’ll be able to:
- Define concepts of CODEX General Principles of Hygiene and the application of HACCP
- Identify GFSI requirements for a HACCP based system
- Identify different tools and methods of verification to apply HACCP to your workplace food safety management system
- Explain the intent of different perspectives or approaches within a food safety management system
The course is for anyone involved in food production/preparation and food safety systems development and management.
It’s especially relevant if you’re directly involved in the development and maintenance of HACCP plans and food safety management systems.
- Detailed course notes
- Upon successful completion of an exam, you will be awarded with a certificate of achievement
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.