Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT®) training course
Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT®) training courseLevel Specialist Duration 2 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £2065 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Data protection authorities around the globe are enforcing regulations that mandate how data can be captured, stored and used. This makes technology, data and other professionals with dual literacy in both privacy and technology essential components to ensure operations meet privacy goals and mitigate risks.
The CIPT is the most respected and globally recognised Privacy in technology certification for personal and operational success’, it was launched by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) in 2014, updated in 2021 to meet the changing technological landscape and is accredited to ISO 17024 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill - securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles.
The CIPT credential shows you’ve got the knowledge to build your organization’s data protection structures from the ground up. With regulators worldwide calling for tech professionals to factor data protection into their products and services, the job market for privacy-trained IT pros has never been stronger.
Whether you work in the public or private sector, data privacy skills are quickly becoming a must-have.
**Exam fees included
How will you benefit?
- Be recognized as a leading professional in information security
- Gain the confidence to interpret privacy regulations and ensure best practice techniques are embedded into your IT infrastructure
- Greater ability to identify potential impacts of privacy on IT products and services at the beginning of their lifecycle
- Critical data protection concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer data protection expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish data protection practices for data collection and transfer
- How to pre-empt data protection issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor data protection into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate data protection issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal
This course is designed for individuals with some experience in information security, whose work relates to the processing of personal data, including:
- Data Protection Officers
- IT Managers and Administrators
- Record Managers
- System Developers
- IT Security Specialists
- Anyone who builds and develops IT systems
- Comprehensive course notes and official Courseware
- IAPP Practice Test Questions
- Additional BSI Practice Questions and Answers
- A certificate of attendance
- 1 year's IAPP membership
- Exam Voucher included*
** Please note that whilst exam costs are covered within the fee of this course, you will need to book your exam via the IAPP website
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.