BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging Issue 6 - Sites Training Course
BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging Issue 6 - Sites Training CourseLevel Specialist Duration 2 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £960 + VAT Book your place
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide, and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This course will help you to learn how audit against the Standard operate including preparation, the audit, non-conformities, corrective actions and certificate issue.
How will you benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
• Explain the background and benefits of the Standard
• Outline the details of the audit and certification programme
• Determine audit scope and planning the audit
• Describe what it is to have an audit, non-conformities and corrective actions
• Explain how to report issues and use BRCGS resources
• Describe the BRCGS compliance programme
This course has been designed to enable you to gain a full understanding of the requirements of Issue 6, including the objectives of fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
This course is aimed at technical managers, quality managers and manufacturers.
Upon completion you will receive an internationally recognized BSI Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.