BRCGS Global Standard for Agents & Brokers Issue 3 Auditor Training
BRCGS Global Standard for Agents & Brokers Issue 3 Auditor TrainingLevel Internal auditor Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £530 + VAT Book your place
This one-day training course ensures that prospective auditors of Global Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 3 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
This course is designed for BRCGS auditors who wish to add this Standard to their audit capabilities but will also be useful for Agents, Brokers and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the standard and audit protocol in order to be able to prepare their companies for certification.
How will you benefit?
Successful completion of this course and passing the associated exam enables BRCGS auditors to progress towards adding this Standard to their auditing capabilities.
By attending this course, you will:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the standard
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the standard
This course is designed for:
- Technical Managers and personnel
- Quality Managers, and personnel,
- Those interested in becoming a BRCGS Auditor
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store https://www.brcgs.com/store/
- Detailed course notes
- Upon successful completion of an exam, you will be awarded with a certificate of achievement
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.