The purpose of this course is to introduce the Road to Net Zero to non-sustainability senior professionals and executives and to help develop understanding around the language, principles, and roadmap to Net Zero, including the key decisions around independent 3rd party verification or validation to PAS 2060 or a similar standard.
Using our eLearning materials, you will be guided through interactive content relevant to the course learning outcomes, and be directed to free online resources to help contextualize and embed your learning where beneficial.
Who should attend?
- Non-sustainability senior professionals and executives looking to develop an understanding around the language, principles, and roadmap to Net Zero
What will I learn?
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Define the key terms associated with the Road to Net Zero
- Identify the relevant legal, regulatory, and supply chain drivers to achieve Net Zero and their relevance to organizations
- Identify the steps an organization will take to achieve Net Zero
How will I benefit?
On completion of the course assessment:
- You will have the knowledge to talk confidently about the Path to Net Zero with your colleagues and external stakeholders
- You will leave the course with a clear understanding of our recommended next steps, should you wish to further develop your competency in this area
- Be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate of attendance
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months and have access to detailed course notes