Quentin joined BSI in January 2015 having had almost 20 years in business as a consultant helping organizations achieve their goals through people, processes and systems. He has worked with many international blue chip organizations across a wide variety of business sectors including: telecoms, banking and finance, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, construction, energy, and defence. He has also worked with the Alzheimer’s Society, Housing Associations and public sector bodies such as the Treasury, Haringey Council and the Scottish Executive.
Quentin has an engaging style and uses a consultative approach to uncover the real issues that organizations face. He is able to work at all levels in an organization and is passionate about making a positive difference to the organizations that he works with. His clients say that his skill is being able to analyse challenges and issues and provide a professional and structured approach to help them resolve these. He is a highly skilled negotiator and enjoys really understanding how each of his clients work and what will make them work even better.
Work experience highlights
- BSI Principal Consultant: Performance Improvement
- Founded and Managing Director: Fastlane Results Ltd, Leadership and Management Development consultancy
- Head of Leadership and Management Development consultancy team: The Matchett Group
- Managing Director: 2 firms in construction materials industry, successful turnarounds
- Member of National Forecasting Panel for Building Materials
- Independent Consultant: Quality Assurance
- Voluntary work in education sector: Mentoring and motivating students
- Chartered Marketer
- Qualified Teacher - PGCE
- Lead Auditor BS ISO 9001
- LEXCEL certified
- Master Practitioner NLP
- Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis