With 15 years' experience and as a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Andrew specialises in the design, sale, delivery and management of business improvement programmes. His client-facing attitude and history of working to educate and facilitate enhanced performance in a wide variety of industries have lead to projects with people across all organizational levels.
Andrew is also a PhD qualified technologist and MBA graduate with comprehensive project, team and technical leadership experience who can recognise opportunity, plan adequately and help deliver the desired results.
Work experience highlights
- Consultant Project Manager at BSI: Developing business improvement and client programmes; analysing and determining target markets for future business development activities.
- Project Manager at BSI: Facilitating internal mapping activities to improve highest revenue value stream; leading various strategic projects; training and coaching internal Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates.
- Business Improvement Manger at BSI: Developing and delivering Lean Six Sigma client programmes; developing BSI’s Lean portfolio; mentoring and coaching improvement techniques.
- Senior Consultant at The Renault-Nissan Institute: Developing and delivering training, coaching and facilitation programmes; developing generic Lean Sigma programmes.
- Industrial Lecturer at Smallpeice Enterprises: Leading Lean Six Sigma courses; planning and developing business improvement products and belt certification model.
- MBA, Open University Business School
- MRSC, CChem, Royal Society of Chemistry
- PhD, BSc, School of Chemistry, University of Hull
- Author of 32 scientific articles, book chapters and patents
- Chartered Chemist (CChem); member of MENSA.