A cybersecurity audit/assessment involves an external assessment or audit by our cybersecurity consultants, to assess the level of cyber risk your organization is exposed to.
Cybersecurity audit and assessment
Our cyber assessments will allow you to understand:
- What risks to information exist across your organization and how to prioritize these risks
- How well you align to the requirements of the central authority in your country (e.g. Central Bank, Data Protection Commissioner etc.) or with the external framework (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework).
Once the assessment is complete, we provide you with a technical report detailing any vulnerabilities or gaps in your organization’s security posture. We will also review your current IT and security strategy in context of the overall risk assessment.
This report can provide a roadmap for you to further improve your cybersecurity and IT security strategy, ensuring long term compliance.
Our approach to cybersecurity audit reviews
- Initial workshop to walk through the process and agree the scope for a gap analysis and risk assessment
- Review your cybersecurity and IT security strategy
- Perform a high level risk assessment
- Perform an information security gap analysis against the central authority requirements in your country (e.g. Central Bank requirements) or with an external framework (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
We can also provide high-level anonymized benchmarking information to allow you to compare the maturity of your cybersecurity programme with other similar organizations.