This senior level workshop gives you, as a business leader, the opportunity to explore the latest strategic thinking and apply innovative techniques to build a more resilient organization.
Taking insight from the Cranfield School of Management research and combining it with our Organizational Resilience Index, our workshop helps put organizational resilience into action.
- Pre-course: You’ll self-rate your business against 16 key elements using our Organizational Resilience Index. This will give you a benchmark comparison against other organizations from the BSI Index.
- Facilitated workshop: on the day you’ll explore different strategies using the results from the Index and the latest thinking from the Cranfield research.
Benefits of the Organizational Resilience workshop
This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Question current thinking against innovative insight and analysis
- Explore your current perspectives and drivers on Organizational Resilience
- Prioritize actions to strengthen your Organizational Resilience
Our experienced facilitators will ensure you challenge the data and insight. They’ll work with you to focus your strategy and approach to organizational resilience so it strengthens performance over time.
Find out more (PDF)
To book your place, call our team of advisors on +44 345 086 9000