Safe access to uncategorized web sites
By isolating uncategorized web sites, Menlo facilitates safe access to more of the web while reducing the risk of malware infection.
Safely view web documents
Menlo can help eliminate the risks from infected documents (.pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt) by isolating them in the platform.
Admins have the option to allow users to download “safe” PDF versions of rendered documents
Eliminate Java and Flash from endpoints
Potentially harmful content such as Java and Flash is executed within the platform, delivering an almost unchanged experience to the user, whilst preventing any potentially harmful content from reaching the end point.
Users can enjoy access to Java and Flash apps without the risk of malware.
Safe email and anti phishing
The MSIP isolates and eliminates malware and ransomware from sites accessed by clicking on links in emails.
Additionally, the email isolation service blocks user inputs to unknown websites, preventing them from revealing their personal information.
Protect online applications against bots
Operating as a “reverse proxy,” the Menlo platform can protect web apps against fraud caused by bots and other malware.
The benefits of Menlo Security:
- No malware or ransomware – no harmful content leaves the MSIP
- No false positives or false negatives
- No impact on usersNo software to install
- No compatibility issues – works with any hardware, OS or browser
- Integrates with existing security systems (e.g. web security gateways), mail systems, single sign on and other infrastructure