IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (A17955)
*Receive 15% discount off IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course in Belfast on 21 August 2017 by using code QMSLABEL15 at checkout*
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization's Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015.
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 "Guidelines for auditing management systems". Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you'll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You'll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
IRCA course reference number: A17955.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 9001:2015 QMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
“The trainer was excellent; he is so captivating and keeps you engaged throughout making it a really enjoyable experience.” - Claire Pressdee-Collins, Ofcom
What will I learn?
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a QMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification
A copy of the standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015
Detailed course notes
IRCA certified training course certificate
You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
Lunch and refreshments
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA Quality Management Systems Auditor Certification.
Due to changes announced by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) who certify this course, we must make you aware that:
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, CQI/IRCA now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
We have been assured by CQI/IRCA that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between CQI/IRCA and you will be limited to the promotion of CQI/IRCA and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact the BSI training team on +44 345 086 9000.