CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (17955)
CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (17955)Level Lead auditor Duration 5 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £2365 + VAT Duration 4 days Instructor led training £2365 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Book now
This CQI-IRCA ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training course offers a comprehensive overview of ISO 9001:2015. It looks in depth at internationally recognized auditing standards.
Using innovative techniques to make the most of this step on your learning journey, you will develop skills to plan, carry out, measure, and follow up an ISO 9001:2015 audit. With support from expert tutors, you’ll gain a firm understanding of the latest developments while building on what you already know about ISO 9001:2015.
With your new skills, you’ll be able to perform first, second and third-party quality management system audits, in line with ISO 900:2015 and ISO 19011:2018. On successful completion of the written exam, you’ll leave with an internationally recognized auditing qualification.
The course is available in a face-to-face classroom over four days or as live, online training over five days (allowing for regular breaks).
CQI and IRCA course reference number: 17955.
How will you benefit?
- Understand the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Build relationships with stakeholders by managing processes that comply with the latest requirements
- Gain the confidence to lead and manage a team of internal auditors
- Meet training requirements for CQI and IRCA certification
- You will receive an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate of attendance
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Explain the purpose of:
- A QMS
- QMS standards
- Management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
Have the skills to:
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Prerequisite: You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
- A copy of the standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Detailed course notes
- CQI and IRCA certified training course certificate
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
This course is certified by CQI and IRCA (the Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors) and meets the training requirements for CQI and IRCA Quality Management Systems Auditor Certification.
Due to changes announced by CQI and IRCA we must make you aware that:
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, CQI and IRCA now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
We have been assured by CQI and IRCA that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between CQI and IRCA and you will be limited to the promotion of CQI and IRCA and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact the BSI training team on +44 345 086 9000.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.