Contracts and Collaboration training course
The challenge for collaborative programme is frequently the potential conflict between collaborative principles and contracting terms. Contracts and collaboration can work in tandem but need to be carefully constructed to ensure they are mutually supportive. This course focuses on assessing the appropriate form of contract model from Alliance agreements through to individual collaborative contracts and the integration of concepts such as relational contracting.
Who should attend?
Individuals involved in the development and implementation of business strategies that are underpinned by the aspiration to work on a collaborative basis.
The material is also relevant to project/contract managers and senior leaders responsible for the management of key partner relationships.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the course delegates will be:
- Able to inform the contracting and procurement strategies to support business cases
- Familiar with a range of contracting forms and models to support their contracting strategy selection decisions
- Equipped with tools to measure performance and behavioural outputs to drive positive outcomes
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of the course delegates will:
- Understand the importance of creating a positive commercial and legal framework that aligns the incentives of the contracting parties in order to create a collaborative environment throughout the whole contract management life cycle
- Understand the basis of ‘principles based agreements’ and relationship contracting models
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate