As ISO 44001 has become increasingly recognised and adopted, a significant need has been identified for organizations to develop internal champions /facilitators to lead and support implementation programmes, who have the knowledge and skills so that organizations gain real value from the adoption of the standard.
This training course will give you the confidence and knowledge to be a Collaborative Leader.
How will I benefit?
After this course delegates will have:
- Reinforced their understanding of ISO 44001 and how it helps to embed collaborative working
- Been provided with tools and techniques as implementation champions to facilitate effective collaborative programmes
- Their knowledge and skills independently validated
- Increased confidence to harness the power of collaborative working and maximize performance for their business
- A platform on which to prepare their organisation for continual improvement and certification
Those who have been asked to lead manage or execute implementation of ISO 44001.
- Understand why relationships are important in delivering business strategy
- Understand the value of a pan-industry framework to enhance engagement and provide a benchmark for collaborative capability
- Identify the business objectives and constraints for effective engagement along with risk management
- Identify the importance of assessing an organisation’s internal capability as a prerequisite to external engagement
- Identify the strategies and process for selecting partners
- Be aware of effective policies for developing the right working model for organisations and engaging a partner into a relationship
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement, innovation and value creation to develop the relationship to its fullest extent
- Appreciate the importance of effective measurement and monitoring of performance and the relationship
- Understand the critical need to define the exit strategy for managed disengagement
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate