Facility management (FM) affects the health, well-being and quality of life of much of the world’s societies and population through the services it manages and delivers. Delivery of practical and precise FM raises the standard of care and increase levels of quality, thereby stimulating organizational maturity and competition.
The adoption of a management system for facility management (FMS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its FM performance and to manage its FM risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective FMS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s FM performance.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 41001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 41001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 41001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its FMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 41001 FMS.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 41001 and the key principles of an FMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 41001 Requirements course.
What will I learn?
You’ll have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Determine the application of ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing ISO 41001
You’ll have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate