This one day course gives an overview of the principles, terminology and practice of Business Continuity Management, based on the Business Continuity Institute's Good Practice Guidelines. It's ideal for complete newcomers to the field of business continuity. This course can be seen as beneficial to those with an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System.
Who should attend?
Those needing to get up to speed quickly with the terminology and practices of Business Continuity Management.
What will I learn?
- The need for continuity planning
- The language, concepts and tools of Business Continuity
- How to define continuity requirements and choose appropriate recovery strategies
- Understanding the key elements of a continuity plan
- How to exercise the plan
- The key elements of a Business Continuity Programme
- Detailed course notes
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
If you have a group of people to train and a single location that is practical, an expert tutor can deliver training at your premises. Want to know more?