Business Continuity Basics
Business Continuity BasicsLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: Instructor led training £599 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
This one day course gives an overview of the principles, terminology and practice of Business Continuity Management, based on the Business Continuity Institute's Good Practice Guidelines. It's ideal for complete newcomers to the field of business continuity. This course can be seen as beneficial to those with an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System.
- The need for continuity planning
- The language, concepts and tools of Business Continuity
- How to define continuity requirements and choose appropriate recovery strategies
- Understanding the key elements of a continuity plan
- How to exercise the plan
- The key elements of a Business Continuity Programme
Those needing to get up to speed quickly with the terminology and practices of Business Continuity Management.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.