ISO 14001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
This workshop has been designed to enable Senior Management teams to identify the core requirements of ISO 14001:2015 with regards to the Leadership Team, and their commitments to environmental impact improvement.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to apply your knowledge of the structure and requirements of ISO 14001:2015, to enhance your business management system and to demonstrate your commitment to improvement and compliance.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving skill application and knowledge retention. Our courses are activity-based, allowing a deeper understanding of the material and providing a greater impact on job performance.
Who should attend?
- Members of a Senior Management Team who operate an ISO 14001 management system
- Those who wish to improve their business through the application of the Leadership activities
- Those who need to make strategic decisions regarding ISO 14001 implementation and certification
What will I learn?
- An understanding of the benefits of an effective environmental management system
- How to identify and relate the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to your business processes
- How to review the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and develop action plans for the implementation of Leadership activities
- How to identify the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 with regards to risk identification and impact management
How will I benefit?
- You will gain the information you need to make your transition smoother
- You will be able to apply your knowledge of the structure and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to enhance your business management system
- You will be able to apply this knowledge to demonstrate your commitment to improvement
- You will be able to drive efficiency and cut costs with streamlined processes
- You'll be awarded a globally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate upon completion
- By attending the course, you'll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you are fully informed
- You will gain 4 CPD points upon completing the course
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training