ISO 14001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
ISO 14001:2015 Senior Management BriefingLevel Specialist Duration 2 hours Available to book: In-house Request a quote
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s Environmental Management System (EMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective EMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to sustainable practices
- Ensure environmental objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your EMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
You will learn about:
- Leadership responsibilities in line with ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Organizational context, potential risks and opportunities
- Setting the policy and direction of your organization’s EMS
- Considerations for integrating the EMS into business processes, strategy and decision making
- Methods to demonstrate active leadership in ensuring requirements are met.
- Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 14001:2015.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, delegates from organizations running an EMS will benefit by being familiar with the system.
- You'll be awarded a globally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate upon completion
- By attending the course, you'll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you are fully informed
- You will gain 4 CPD points upon completing the course
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.