Lean Six Sigma White Belt: Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is an organizational approach to continual improvement which focuses on removing activities or items from processes that add no value (process waste), whilst minimizing variability of key process outcomes.
This interactive and practical one day workshop will discuss the history of Lean Six Sigma, as well as how the ideas, methods, tools, programme structures and roles can help organizations to meet their objectives.
Following this course delegates will have a good basic knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and will have taken a first step towards becoming a practitioner or sponsor of organizational change.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn how the adoption of Lean and Six Sigma based continual improvement techniques can help an organization streamline activities, reduce waste and develop processes that consistently achieve or exceed customer targets and expectations.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course delegate will be able to:
- Explain the Lean Six Sigma methodology and the benefits organizations can gain
- Discuss key Lean Six Sigma ideas and example tools
- Describe the benefits of data driven decision making
- Identify how to successfully implement a Lean Six Sigma programme
- Relate Lean Six Sigma to other quality based systems, such as ISO 9001:2015
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Lean Six Sigma and the benefits it provides
- Recognize key attributes of a Lean Six Sigma programme including methods, frameworks and tools
- Appreciate data driven decision making as a keystone of continual improvement
- Demonstrate how Lean Six Sigma aligns with other systems of Quality Management
- Define how Lean Six Sigma can be implemented in your own organization
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate