Contracts and Collaboration training course
Establishing the right commercial platform on which to create a collaborative relationship is critical to the probability of a successful outcome.
This two day interactive course explores the challenges of collaborative working environments, the balancing of contractual risk allocation, and fostering the right behaviours.
Who should attend?
Individuals involved in the development and implementation of business strategies that are underpinned by the aspiration to work on a collaborative basis.
The material is also relevant to project/contract managers and senior leaders responsible for the management of key partner relationships.
What will I learn?
You will be:
- Familiar with a range of contracting forms and models to support strategy selection decisions
- Equipped with tools to measure performance and behavioural outputs to drive positive outcomes
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of the course you will:
- Understand the importance of creating a positive commercial and legal framework that aligns the incentives of the contracting parties in order to create a collaborative environment
- Understand the basis of ‘principle based agreements’ and relationship contracting models
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate