BS 11000 Collaborative Leaders Course
The course is an intensive and interactive four day residential programme developed by ICW and is structured to both facilitate knowledge transfer based on ICWs CRAFT methodology and extensive experience with BS 11000 implementation.
Who should attend?
Those who have been asked to lead manage or execute implementation of BS 11000.
What will I learn?
- Understand why relationships are important in delivering business strategy
- Understand the value of a pan-industry framework to enhance engagement and provide a benchmark for collaborative capability
- Identify the business objectives and constraints for effective engagement along with risk management
- Identify the importance of assessing an organisation’s internal capability as a prerequisite to external engagement
- Identify the strategies and process for selecting partners
- Be aware of effective policies for developing the right working model for organizations and engaging a partner into a relationship
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement, innovation and value creation to develop the relationship to its fullest extent
- Appreciate the importance of effective measurement and monitoring of performance and the relationship
- Understand the critical need to define the exit strategy for managed disengagement
How will I benefit?
Following the course you will have;
- Reinforced your understanding of BS 11000 and how it helps to embed collaborative working
- Been provided with tools and techniques as implementation champions to facilitate effective collaborative programmes
- Your knowledge and skills independently validated
- Increased confidence to harness the power of collaborative working and maximize performance for your business
- A platform on which to prepare your organization for continual improvement and certification
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate