ISO 45001 Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). This executive session highlights top management leadership and commitment requirements within ISO 45001. Through this, you'll gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities within an OH&S MS. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
What will I learn?
You will learn about the following:
- What is ISO 45001 and the reasons for its development
- OHSAS 18001 versus ISO 45001
- Overview of the main requirements in ISO 45001
- Context and line of sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors, and a summary of TM involvement
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to health and safety practices
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in relation to your OH&S MS
- Ensure health and safety objectives are established
- Allocate resources for the implementation, or development of your OH&S MS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting OH&S requirements
- Promote a culture supporting the intended outcomes of the OH&S MS
- Communicate requirements relating to consultation and participation of workers