ISO 45001 Senior Management Briefing
ISO 45001 Senior Management BriefingLevel Specialist Duration 2 hours Available to book: In-house Request a quote
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). This executive session highlights top management leadership and commitment requirements within ISO 45001. Through this, you'll gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities within an OH&S MS. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to health and safety practices
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in relation to your OH&S MS
- Ensure health and safety objectives are established
- Allocate resources for the implementation, or development of your OH&S MS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting OH&S requirements
- Promote a culture supporting the intended outcomes of the OH&S MS
- Communicate requirements relating to consultation and participation of workers
You will learn about the following:
- What is ISO 45001 and the reasons for its development
- OHSAS 18001 versus ISO 45001
- Overview of the main requirements in ISO 45001
- Context and line of sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors, and a summary of TM involvement
Leaders wanting to gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities within an OH&S MS.
You will be awarded a globally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate upon completion of the course
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.