ISO 50001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO 50001:2018 Internal Auditor Training CourseLevel Internal auditor Duration 1 day Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £775 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Learn the essential knowledge and skills an internal auditor needs, which include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques, or tools.
An effective Energy Management System (EnMS) audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as improved energy efficiency, reduced energy consumption, and contributing to reducing environmental impact. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 50001 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EnMS audits in accordance with ISO 50001 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire internal audit process from initiation to follow-up.
During this one-day course, building on your knowledge of ISO 50001 requirements and completion of previous auditing modules, you’ll gain the understanding and skills required to plan and execute a successful internal EnMS audit. You will learn how to initiate, prepare, and conduct effective and efficient audit activities; compile and distribute audit reports; and complete follow-up activities, to establish conformity and demonstrate continual performance improvement.
How will you benefit?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to explain:
- The application of guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011 in conjunction with the application of these guidelines to auditing against ISO 50001
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate an audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Any person or team tasked with, or interested in, auditing the conformity and the effectiveness of an energy management system based on ISO 50001:2018.
Please note: The implementation and the auditing of an ISO 50001-based energy management system requires different skill sets. Participants with an interest in implementation should consider completing the implementation course, before attending this internal audit course.
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- Training course notes
- Pass the Pre-Course Assessment
- OR hold a certificate of achievement for the Fundamentals of Auditing training course
- Please Note: An understanding of the requirements in ISO 50001:2018, as covered in our ISO 50001:2018 Requirements course is also expected. This course does not therefore cover any understanding of the requirements of this standard.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.