ISO 50001:2018 Implementation Training Course
ISO 50001:2018 Implementation Training CourseLevel Internal auditor Duration 1 day Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £775 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
Establishing, implementing and maintaining an EnMS requires a range of various technical and non-technical tools and techniques. This course will develop your knowledge and skills to implement the requirements of ISO 50001:2018.
Through various activities, group work and reflection you will gain hands-on experience implementing various aspects of an EnMS, including:
- Preparing project plans through Gap Analysis of requirements
- Energy management Objectives and Energy targets
- Carrying out energy reviews
- Defining energy baselines and energy performance indicators
- Operation of energy Management systems
- Energy management Design and Procurement considerations
A BSI tutor will facilitate discussions, draw insights and experiences among attendees and bring to life the concepts for designing, implementing and maintaining an ISO 50001 energy management system. This will help you maximize what you learned in the course in your workplace.
How will you benefit?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective energy management system
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that fulfills the intended outcomes of the management system
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer and relevant compliance requirements.
Any person or team tasked with or interested in establishing, implementing and maintaining an energy management system based on ISO 50001:2018.
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Training course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.