ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training CourseLevel Internal auditor Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1485 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
This two-day course is ideal for anyone involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising an ISO 45001 occupational health & safety management system. From initiating an audit to following up, the course is packed with practical activities to gain new knowledge, confidence and skills.
This course is ideal for anyone who already has good knowledge of ISO 45001 and needs to gain skills to carry out internal audits. You’ll cover all the aspects of an audit, learn how to write reports and suggest actions and understand guidelines according to ISO 19011. At the end of this step on your learning journey, you’ll be able to test your knowledge with a short exam and gain a BSI certificate.
You’ll be led by trusted, expert tutors in a relaxed environment, and gain from a great opportunity for professional development and meeting other like-minded peers. Choose from classroom training either in person or live online.
How will you benefit?
- Understand the areas where you need to comply with your certification body (CB)
- Prepare, conduct and follow up on an ISO 45001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess how well your organization manages occupational health & safety
- Write factual audit reports and suggest actions
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
You will learn about:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- The application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 45001
Gain the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
- Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 45001 management system
- Pre-requisites: You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001, and the key principles of an OH&S MS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001 Requirements course
- Detailed course notes provided
- On completion you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
Please talk to a member of our training team on 0345 086 9000 if you have any questions or queries in regards to the online exam and your training course.
- Training provided and run by BSI, a Certification Body (CB). BSI are the National Standards Body of the United Kingdom.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.