ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Implementation
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 ImplementationLevel Implementation Duration 2 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1485 + VAT Book your place Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
This two-day training course is designed for anyone with a base understanding of ISO/IEC 27001:2022. This stage of your learning journey is designed to teach you how to consider the state of your organization’s current information security management practices.
With guidance from our tutors, you will learn the practicalities involved when setting up a management system framework in line with ISO/IEC 27001:2022. ISO/IEC 27001:2022 covers all the necessary steps to establishing and operating an information security management system (ISMS) to protect your information assets. You will leave armed with sufficient knowledge to ensure your organization is compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
How will you benefit?
- Full understanding of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Improve the protection of your organization’s private data
- Develop an ISMS specific to your organization
- Understand the requirements to implement an ISMS that conforms to the standard
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to explain:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- A baseline review of the organizations' current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001
- The requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001
Upon completion of this course, you'll have knowledge of:
- The terms and definitions used
- Key elements of a management system implementation process
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
- Designed for those with information security responsibility
- Those planning to implement a system or new to managing a system
- Anyone working with information security, including consultants
You should already understand how ISO/IEC 27001 works (for delegates who do not have this, we recommend attending our one-day requirements course)
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate
- Course notes
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
Please talk to a member of our training team on 0345 086 9000 if you have any questions or queries in regards to the online exam and your training course.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.