Requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a comprehensive one-day non-residential course that explores in depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). The course aim is to explain the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and its organizational benefits.
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
You can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement, by passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course online exam, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
We will email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. The exam is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. You are strongly advised to choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed, and where you have access to a reliable internet connection. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, is comprised with 40 multiple choice questions and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take.
Upon successful completion of this exam you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement alongside your Certificate of Attendance. If, however, you decide not to complete the exam, you will still be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
Please talk to a member of our training team on 0345 086 9000 if you have any questions or queries in regards to the online exam and your training course.
Who should attend?
"We’ve been raising standards worldwide since 1979 and created 85% of our portfolio of standards, including Information Security.
- Any manager
- Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
- IT managers
- Systems managers
- Information security officers
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO 27001 into an organization.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to explain:
- what is information security management (ISM)
- why ISM is important to an organization
- the benefits of ISM
- the background of ISO/IEC 27001/2
- the key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- the terms and definitions used
- the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
What are the course benefits?
You will gain an understanding of effective information security management throughout an organization and therefore protection of your information (through integrity, confidentiality and availability) and those of your interested parties.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance