ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Practitioner Qualification
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Practitioner QualificationLevel Practitioner Duration 6 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training Request a quote BSI Qualifications Guide
Download the qualifications guide (PDF) for more information.
Take the first step on your auditor qualification journey by learning how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization with this ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) qualification.
You’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful food safety management systems audit; using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. The skills learnt will help you to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit that establishes conformity, enhances food safety compliance, and overall organizational performance.
How will you benefit?
- Gain the skills you need to plan, conduct, report and follow up on an audit in line ISO 22000
- Meet training requirements for CQI/IRCA certification
- Learn to consistently provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Achieve formal recognition of your knowledge and ability to directly apply your skills in your organization
- Contribute to your career progression and unlock access to a wider range of higher-level and more advanced specialized qualifications
- Access a global community of like-minded and qualified professionals to share experiences and practical advice to use in your everyday life
Which qualification will I achieve?
On successful completion of your qualification, you’ll receive a BSI Mark of Trust that can be shared across within your organization and across your network of contacts.
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Practitioner qualification includes:
ISO 22000:2018 Requirements
- Understand what a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) is and why an FSMS and its benefits are important to an organization
- Gain an understanding of the background of ISO 22000:2018 and its intended results
- Learn the terms and definitions used as well as the key concepts and structure of ISO 22000:2018
- Understand the main requirements of ISO 22000:2018
ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor
- Describe the purpose of a FSMS, of FSMS standards, of management system audits and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate)
- Gain the skills required to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a FSMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate)
- Understand how to apply the concept of product and process risk to audit findings
Each module is followed by a mandatory online multiple-choice examination. Delegates must pass the examination to be awarded the qualification.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s food safety management system.
After completing your Practitioner level qualification, why not undertake the next step and become an ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Professional qualification holder. Professional level takes you beyond conformity audits and develops your ability to audit improvement initiatives.
The focus of this advanced qualification is to expand upon process improvement approaches that can help strengthen and improve your organization’s quality management system.
The final step on the Auditor qualification pathway provides the opportunity to get your Professional Auditor qualification certified. Demonstrating that you have applied everything that you have learned in practice and in your work.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.